Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMI good receipt and return process in WM wiht QA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi WM expert,

There are 2 questions need you help to answer,

background:

We are doing the Vendor consignment good receipt with QA and WM , the procedure is as following:

For example, we post good receipt for 1000 EA of part A.

1. MIGO 101/ K to post good receipt for schedule agreement in a storage lcoation with WM managed.

2. Then the Goods will posting in IM level with K (consginment) and Q (Quality inspection) status, in WM level, we will have 1000 EA in 921 storage type wiht K and Q Status.

3. QA32 to do the usage decision to release hte inspection lot, Then in IM level, all 1000 will become consignment un-restricted stock. At the same time in WM leve, we will have one postive 1000 with K in 922, and one negative 1000 EA with K & Q in 922, and the entry in 921 no change.

4. Then I try to use LT05 to process the posting change notice which created in step 3, but it failed with following error message.

No quants exist for posting changes

Message no. L3094

Diagnosis

No quants requiring a posting change were found.

Procedure

Check your entries.

Question 1: why I can process the Posting change notice in step 4? I don't want to create 2 TOs to balance the inventory, is there any other method I can process the balance quickly?

Question 2: Once I posted the good receipt and finished the Quality inspection lot released by QA32, how can I return it to vendor consignment?

thank you very much,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your posting changes using the transaction LU03 - Processing Status tab, whether a TO has been generated automatically ?

If yes, then you can get the details of the TO in the above processing status.

Now to complete your process, if the TO for posting changes has been created then your Stock catg in WM will also get changed to QA to Un-res. Finally convert the TR created at the time of GR into a TO using LT04 & confirm the same.

Thanks & Regards,