Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash sales and rush order --immediate delivery problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Need some help!

Well this is a very basic questions and could not get answers quite well from anywhere.

In CASH SALES & RUSH ORDER ...i am not getting "immediate delivery" during saving. This is happening to me for the first time ...........

I have done all the basic config as as usual required , as follows,

a. order type – RO/CS

b. shipping conditions – immediately

c. immediate delivery – X

d. lead time in days – not to be specified

e. delivery type – LF/BV

f. billing type – F2/BV

Is there are a problem somewhere OR i am missing something.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you getting the message that when you save the cash sales order / rush order created by you that sales order / rush order xxxxx is saved delivery not created

If so kindly check your order that whether shipping point is getting determined at item level?

Normally for shipping pt determination we take shipping conditions from Sold to party, then delivering plant and loading group

But for cash sale shipping conditions is maintained in sales doc type not in Sold to party

If shipping conditions is maintained in sales doc type and customer master of Sold to party then sales doc type has the preference

So for that shipping conditions is maintained in sales doc type and delivering plant and loading group for this combination have you maintained shipping point in OVL2

Hope all the other settings mentioned by the other friends are in place mainly immediate delivery X in sales doc type

Are you sure that you have stocks check the schedule lines because in standard cash sale doesnot undergo availability check but availability check happens for rush order

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both the Raja's.

Yes, u guys are right about ''stock availibility''.

Problem is solved now when I made the transaction with different material with enough stock in it.

Perhaps u guys can elaborate more in it......... i.e when I was creating cash sale/rush order initially and looking after availibility stock from inside sales screen , material stock was showing 10 avalilable. with reference to that I was creating orders and was getting an ERROR ( cas sale is saved( delivery not created).

Today when I checked the same stock in CO09 it is showing ZERO, but at the same time it is still showing 10 (ATP)available stock again when I am seeing it from inside sales screen. So, what's the puzzle...........

Any way thanks for all the help and effort and let me know if you have any thoughts as mention above.

****points awarded

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This could be becuase the stock might have been allocated to some other order. Check "MMBE" and click on Mterial movements (Environment-Material Movements) Or check "MD04" and you alos check in your sales order the scope of availability check whether the Storage Locaton stock in included in availability check or not. This should give you an idea. Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input.

I am looking into your suggetion and hope this might be the case.

Any way there has to be some theory behind it......and need to be investigate more.

Thanks again.

Cheers!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did u check in Item cat level and delivery item cat also....?I hope u have not maintained any of them.....

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

The only reason after seeing your setting, i found is either 1) The Material Stock is not available or 2) The sales document is incomplete ( May be storage location or some entries)

Please check these and revert.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

How u doing and good to hear from you.

Unfortunately all what u want me to check are already checked................becoz when I am creating an order ,as u know one can check the availibility also. Storage Loc was also maintained earlier.

I am juggling my head all around but I am not getting any clue.

Can u think of something which normally should not go wrong in this situation.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!