cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Stock Removal & Full Stock Placement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assume, in the source storage bin "B1" we have stock of 100 qtys. (Storage type "S1") and the destination storage bin is "B2" (Storage type "S2").

Suppose, a process order has been created for 75 qtys. and corresponding to that a TR generated for 75 qtys..

So, material has to be transfered from source bin BIN "B1" (Storage type "S1") to destination bin "B2" (Storage type "S2").

So, when we create a TO for this TR & confirm the TO, system picks only 75 qtys. from the source bin "B1" (storage type "S1") & transfers 75 qtys. to the destination storage bin "B2" as per the TR qtys.. (instead full 100 qtys. is to be transfered)

Now, the clients requirement is that, complete 100 qtys. is to be transfered from the source bin "B1" (Storage type "S1") to destination bin "B2" (Storage bin "S2").

In the configuarion settings for Storage type 'S1', "Full stock removal is activated" and "Retun stock to same bin is active" (SU Mngt. is active. ). As the SU Mngt. is active, we are not able to un-check the indicator "RETURN STOCK TO SAME BIN".

But even though the above setting is active, while stock removal & placement, the system is considering only 75 qtys.and transering the 75 qtys. from "B1" to "B2", instead at the time of stock removal system should consider the full 100 qtys. & full stock 100 qtys. is to be transfered to the destination bin "B2".

Also, if i check the indicator "OVERDELIVERIES" for movement type 319, we are able to transfer the full 100 qtys. to destination bin "B2", but we have a situattion not to check this indicator for movement type as this will effect for all the warehouse numbers as well as all the storage types.

So, Please help me, how can we achieve the "FULL STOCK REMOVAL & FULL STOCK PLACEMENT" .....

What STATERGIES to be selected & any other configuration is invovled in this....please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan CN

Edited by: cn_pavan on Jul 25, 2009 7:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also, as the SU Management is active, is this possible to carry-out "Complete stock removal from source bin (for S1 storage type) to destination bin (for S2 storage type).

Please help me on this....

Thanks & Regards,

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the "Overdeliveries" indicator (V_T333-UELIE) you can achieve your goal. Since WH number is key field in T333, it won't affect all your WHs (because each movement type is defined for a separate WH ) - you can carry out this setting WH-specifically (as mentioned in my previous message).

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jul 27, 2009 2:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saba,

If i check the indicaor "OVERDELIVERIES" for the perticular Movement type, this will be affecting to all the storage types comes under one warehouse number. But, instead, we want to achieve this for one Storage type.

Any alternate or workaround solution for this problem.....Please help....

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this by defining a special movement indicator and assigning the indicator to the storage type search sequence. In the search sequence , you can put the storage types of your choice.

Thanks,

Mono

former_member220529
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the storage type search sequence there isn't any special movement indicator...

Regards

Claudio

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this thread:

remark:

we have a situattion not to check this indicator for movement type as this will effect for all the warehouse numbers as well as all the storage types.

As I remember (I'm not before SAP, so maybe I'm mistaken) you can define movement type WH-specific.

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jul 26, 2009 7:59 AM