Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consighnemnt fillup issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

experts,

could you tell me any one how to assighn a consighnemnt stock, apart from normal stock in plant, as it shows no stock when i create consighment issue.

suggest with necessary config.

thanks

Edited by: Ahmed quadry on Jul 25, 2009 3:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not the problem with configurations. The consignment process should start with Consignment Fill up and it creates a customer consignment stock and then you can create Consignment Issue.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

when i am trying to create congishment fill up order it states an errror stating that, no control data maintained for checking group 02 and checking rule AK. suugest

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In t code OVZ9 there should be control datas defined for Checking rule AK and checking group 02

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

raja,

in transcation code ovz9 i dont see 02 and ak checking group, suggest .

waiting for your reply.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ahmed,

This entry is not there thats why you have to maintain that, as Availability check is active in your case and entry is missing for TOR.

So in OVZ9 maintain this entry. Also refer to availability check help.

Thanks,

Raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend

System is asking for checking rule AK because in your sales order item category is marked with special stock indicator K that is customer consignment

02 is the checking group assigned in your material master

Hence the system is looking for checking group 02 and checking rule AK

If the item category special stock indicator is blank then system will look for checking group 02 and checking rule A in sales order

Since your sales order item category is marked with special stock indicator K maintain availability control parameters for checking group 02 and checking rule AK as new entries in t code OVZ9

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Here the issue, when i try to do Consdighnement Issue order its shows avialbilty of Zero quantity. schedule lines shows zero confirm qty. suggest with necessary config.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you completed Consignment fill up? and maintained settings as suggested?

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

raja,

I have done consighnment fill up, it shows no schedule line confirmed,. but when i run the normal standard order schedule lines are getting confirmed.

suggest

thanks

Ahmed

Edited by: Ahmed quadry on Jul 26, 2009 9:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Above issue solved as i have not assighned MRP type.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

If you are going by standard process of consignment then there is no need of separate postings.

See In consignement we have 4 steps and we have different order and movement type for all the four which takes care of consignment stock

These are four steps:

1. Consigment Fillup

Movement type 631 Transfer posting unrestricted use - customer consignment stock

The quantity is transferred from unrestricted-use stock to consignment stock at customer place.

2. Consinment Pick Up

Movement type 632 Transfering the consignment returns stock to the company's unrestricted stock

3. Consignment Issue

Movement Type 633 Goods issue from customer consignment (Shipping)

The quantity is withdrawn from unrestricted-use consignment stock at the customer.

4. Consignment Returns

Movement type 634 revereses the posting of 633.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you do a PGI in Consignment Fill up, the stock which you have posted is now becomes a special stock called "Consignment unrestricted" stock.

Suppose, initially, you had 100 pieces from which you have posted 400 pieces during Consigment fillup.

Now,it will show like this

Unrestricted stock - 600 pieces

Consignment unrestricted stock - 400 pieces.

After PGI in consignment fillup also the ownership remains with you, so total stock of your main Plant is still 1000 pieces.