cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result Recording without release of physical sample

0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Gurus,

I have one query regarding result recording for some lots.

I have created one sample drawing procedure and assigned to inspection plan.

In SDP I have maintained primary size factor 1, Fixed number 1, Acc.to smplng scheme-PM, Insp. severity-4.

In pooled sample size factor 1, Fixed number 1.

At header level Consider No. of Containers Tick, Confirmation Required Tick, Used in Task List Tick.

I have done One GR for raw material and assigned that inspection plan to the created 01 origin 01through QA02.

One primary and pooled sample is created in CRTD status. I have not release the sample.

When I go to QE11 for result recording system assigns the physical sample by default and branch me direatly to the result recording screen.

My query is that, i have acivated confirmation required tick in SDP then system should not accept the sample which is in created status and should not allow me to do result recording. But system is skiping this and allowing me to do Result recording.

Please let me know what necessary settings i have forgot.

Thanks in advance,

Harriesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harriesh,

There is a Check Box at header level data for the Sample drawing procedure, It's name is "Confirmation Req.", just deactivate it. System will automatically release the physical sample as soon as they are created. So you will not need to release them manually before RR.

Regards,

Shyamal

0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal,

The scenario i mapped is that, I need to release the sample manually. User should not go for RR without sample release.

It is working fine also. But for few lots it is not asking the sample release. It ir skiping the sample status stage and directly going to RR.

Please let me know way system is behaveing like this for few lots only.

Thanks and regards.

Harriesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, Have you checked the Check Box tick at your SDP? That is the prime concern for physical sample release. To let it happen manually that tick must be placed there.

Secondly, let me know the Inspection point of that task list.

Regards,

Shyamal

0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal,

I have applied this tick already.

But in QE11 if i enter lot number and click on ' Assige Inspect. Pt' tab then system ignore the status of physical sample and directly go to result recording screen.

Please suggest what settings i have forgot.

Thanks and Regards,

Harriesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have not set the Inspection point at inspection plan header as "200 (Physical Sample, as per the STD SAP it's 200)"

Kindly set it such as and check.

Regards,

Shyamal

0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal,

This is already maintained in inspection plan. But no effect.

Any another reason.

Thanks and Regards,

Harriesh.