Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform attachment too big

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm sending a smartform via mail as a PDF with the CRM_ORDER standar transaction, and I observe that the size of the PDF attached varies randomly between 1 and 2 Megas.

Can I do something to reduce this size?

Best regards...

Message was edited by: Jorge Tamayo Moreno

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

AS FAR YOUR QUERY IS CONCERNED THE SIZE OF THE PDF SHOULD NOT VARY WHEN IT IS PASSING THROUGH MAIL BECAUSE THERE MUST ME SOME LIMIT OF THE MAIL THAT WILL PASS THROUGH.YOU TRY TO PASS THE PDF AS A ZIP FORMAT AND SEE THE RESULT.

THANKS

MRUTYUN

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

AS FAR YOUR QUERY IS CONCERNED THE SIZE OF THE PDF SHOULD NOT VARY WHEN IT IS PASSING THROUGH MAIL BECAUSE THERE MUST ME SOME LIMIT OF THE MAIL THAT WILL PASS THROUGH.YOU TRY TO PASS THE PDF AS A ZIP FORMAT AND SEE THE RESULT.

THANKS

MRUTYUN

0 Kudos

Thanks MRUTYUN, but I can't do this because the PDF pass automatically via the SCOT transaction and it's imposible to manage this file.

I've tried to modify the configuration of the SCOT transaction for the Sapscripts/Smartforms using other types of formats, but the others destroy all the styles of my smartform.

There's any manner to especify(aproximately) the desired size of the PDF file?

Greetings

Jorge