cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budgeting during PR creation for stockable items in PS .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am creating Projects PR in CJ20N. At the time of creation I am assigning item category as L: Stockable Item .I have assigned budget for that WBS element. But during the time of PR creation (Account Assignment category: Q-Project make to order) if the budget exceeds also system is not giving any error. System is only giving error at the time of stock issue to WBS element if the budget exceeds.

But if I am creating PR with Item Category N : nonstock item or direct consumption (Account Assignment Category N: Network) system is giving error at the time of PR creation if the budget exceeds.

But my client wants budget control at the time of PR creation for stockable item also. Can anybody let me know how this can be achieved ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue Resolved as I created cost element for all Balance sheet G/Ls .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Check the similar [thread|; here.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit

The system is treating the PR items as Collective stock . Only when the items are issued to the project , their cost are adding to the project's Assigned cost. So check what stock indicator is set for that material in MRP4 view.

Arvind

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.In SPRO-PSCostsBudget--define the tolerance limits. see if budget profile is defined for PR or not. If not define it.

2. Check in OPS9 activation type of availability control 1 or 2. Run the Txn CJBN first and then CJEN for the project.

3.check the system status AVAC is updated for WBSE or not.

check and Do revert by providing the OPS9 availability control settings.

Regards,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you check the project costs on report S_ALR_87013558 does the column "Actual" sum the value of the Project Stock?

Project reports are cost element based, that might be affecting your AVAC, check how is configured the account for Project Stock.