cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection between two PI systems..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirment in which I am trying to connect two PI systems with each other, the scenario is like

ECC ==> SAP-PI 7.1 ==> SAP-PI 7.0 ==> Third Party.

I am using XI adapters for this, My scenario is working fine till 2nd PI. I am able to receive the messages in 2nd PI system, but in SXMB_MONI of 2nd PI, messages are getting failed with an error "No Suitable receiver aggrement found." 1 thing I noticed is, when the msg comes in 2nd PI system, it comes with the config. details of the 1st PI system. (Sender Interface, namespace, service, Receiver Interface, service etc.) This is why 2nd PI is not able to send msg to the receiver. Has anyone faced this problem before.

Any suggestions, documents will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Amit..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Its simple, the second PI system doesn't seem to have defined the ID objects for this scenario.

Ask the owner of the second PI system to configure the Receiver determinatiin, sender agreement, interface determination and receiver agreement.

Note that it is NOT the second PI system that sends the Sender Interface, namespace, service, Receiver Interface, service etc.)

It is determined at the runtime by your own PI system.

similarl when you send a message from your PI system to the second PI system, the second PI system should have necessary configuration objects developed already, so that the can be used at runtime.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

ID objects are already configured on the 2nd PI system, infact I only did the configuration on both the PI systems. Still I am getting this problem. As per my knowledge, in SXMB_MONI of 2nd PI system, the msg should appear with the corresponding config. details. (Sender Interface, namespace, receiver service and all..) But insted of this i am getting all the details of 1st PI config.

In short, I am getting the entries in SXMB_MONI of both PI systems with same details. The only difference is that, in 1st it is with status as "Successful" whereas in 2nd it is in Failed status.