cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

define variable message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear frnd,

We want to maintain variable message (V1 - 406) for sales order not booked for deletion flagged material.

When we are going to maintain SPRO --> SD --> Sales --> Define Variable Messages, but there is no option to insert new row or copy.

Abhinay Sachan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE91 with a New Message Class and Define all the messages as required.

Now Go to the Path as Mentioned by you.Here you can define the Message as Information, Warning or Error.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

In se91 class V1 and message no 406 already defined.

Abhinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

So if it is already defined in SE91 then what do you want to do with this message ..

If you want to check then go to the Particular Programme and search.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

there is no option to insert the message no with application area (SPRO --> SD --> Sales --> Define Variable Messages,) so i want how i can insert the message...if you hv any idea.

ABhinay

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You pls check the option by going in to t code:SM30 and enter the table name as V_160MVA then maintain the same.If you are unable to maintain the same ,then you need to take authorisations from basis from the same.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

there is no option for new entry or copy etc. and i already have sap_all authorization.

Abhinay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you go to Define Variable messages, you are seeing messages with V4 message class ONLY. Is this correct?

V4 is for variable & EDI message. I think you cannot customize for V1.

But what is your need for including the V1 message here

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes dear thank for ur reply.

I want V1 with message no - 406

Abhinay