cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One MIC/auto record of result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A).My client having a automatic testing machine named gamma analyser in cement industry .After every 15 mins it gives result for the following parametes

1.SiO2

2 Mno2

3.Al2O3......etc with min ,max & avg result .Now client wants system should capture automatically all the result & record.Is it possible.

B)I have a test named full analysis with some 8 parameters like SiO2,MnO2....with min ,max ,& avg is it possible to capture in one MIC .instead of creating MICs per parameter.

Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

A).My client having a automatic testing machine named gamma analyser in cement industry .After every 15 mins it gives result for the following parametes

1.SiO2

2 Mno2

3.Al2O3......etc with min ,max & avg result .Now client wants system should capture automatically all the result & record.Is it possible.

For this you will need a huge development.You will have to capture all the result at one External source(stand alone)& then transfer all those results to as inspection lot.

Ask OSS about interface of SAP-QM with external device. ... they only can able to help you.'

B)I have a test named full analysis with some 8 parameters like SiO2,MnO2....with min ,max ,& avg is it possible to capture in one MIC .instead of creating MICs per parameter.

A mic means only one char where you can not have multiple parameters like SiO2,MnO2....with min ,max ,& avg.it could only cover one parameter.So either you create 8 char in task list or you can create 8 char in a Material Specs(MS61) & attach material to it.

Regards

Sujit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To answer your first question, first study whether the testing machine is capable of giving an output in the format which can be loaded into SAP System. You may have to use interface through XI Module. or Schedule a BAPI which uplolads the Results Recording regularly.

For the second question, per parameter MIC must be created so that further analysis is possible.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak