cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Info Record Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

The customer info record (VD51, VD52) allows you to enter in a text type for "Customer Material Info".

Is it possible to add a custom text type to the Customer Info record? We need a customer/material specific text for internal purposes only.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my thinking Yes you can add under customer Material....

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja or others,

When I go into SPRO under customizing text determination for the Info Rec by Cust./Material and try to do chagne mode it gives the message "No Separate text procedures can be defined for text object 'KNMT'

Any other suggestions of how I can add a new text procedure by the customer/material info record?

Kind regards

Vicky

former_member863284
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I know this is old but in case someone ends up here, in customizing text (transaction VOTXN) click info rec - customer/Material then click TEXT TYPES button at the top.  Add a new text.  You can add several if you need.  Then back out to the radio button screen to select the sales document - Item text radio button and add to the access sequence there.   Add a line for KNMT in your access sequence and on the right side use your new text ID you created in the info record section. Put your new line after VBBP so changes to the sales order line will take.  Otherwise it will just keep the KNMT text.