cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms - Barcode printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a problem to setup the barcode in my smartforms.

There are 2 barcodes in the smartforms.

The first one is displaying as expected.

But the second barcode is not getting displayed. I am trying to assign the same character format to the second barcode too, but the Character format is not get selected. It comes and goes off.

Guys, if you have any solution, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Jaffer Ali.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its a common problem with character formats, after dragging your variable into the text element select the variable and drag out

and assign your charcter format else change into text editor and write the same there like P1 <C1>&VAR1&</> here p1 is your

paragraph format which you will select through your f4, C1 is you character format and VAR1 is your variable write <C1>&VAR1&</> in your text.

Problem is you need to select your variable before you assigning your character format.

Thanks,

Phani.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

But the second barcode is not getting displayed. I am trying to assign the same character format to the second barcode too, but the Character format is not get selected. It comes and goes off.

From what I get from your post..it looks like your smart style is inactive. But it is quiet surprising as to how it works for one set of Barcode! Just check if all the previous character formats are closed properly too..these would at times lead to issues..