cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while accessing ESS iview

former_member248450
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The iview executes fine when I preview on it. But fails to load and logs the following error when accessedfrom portal anvigation.

Error looking up url: portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.roles/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.employee_self_service/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.employee_self_service/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.area_personal_information/persinfo_us/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.benmed

[EXCEPTION]

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [BasicPersContext] Object not found in personalization Delta-Link: wPaDqXzNh0KYJSJpOVrXS(KGSEg~/Objects/P6Kt92Hy5NLhffQEoX3Jw7vxcL8_3d/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.employee_self_service/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.area_personal_information/persinfo_us/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.benmed. Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: [BasicPersContext] Object not found in personalization Delta-Link:

Can any one suggest what wen wrong?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

It is hard to guess what went wrong in these type of errors. By looking at this error, I could guess two things.

1. Though the iView is available in the PCD (tha's why you could see preview), but it is not available in the particular ESS page.Try to navigate from the ESS workset or role and try to preview the page.

2. Check whether properties of the iView like name, External link are changed.

Regards,

Siva

former_member248450
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I forgot to mention in my previous post. When I tried to access it to Navigation. It gives a page not found error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz check properties of iview. Did it change after first creation of iview.

otherwise delete existing iview & create new one or check properties & change it accordingly.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you Pls check the permissions on the iview.Pls add the end user permission and try again.

Permissions might be missing in your case.

Let me know.

Regards,

Ashok

Answers (0)