cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxes redetermination in Sales Order after Billing is done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have specific issue at my client, due to some Transport the tax amount got erased from sales order.

The orders got invoiced and got posted to accounting with tax value ( due to RFC call to taxware at billing document) but due to some Transport the tax amount got deleted from Sales Order (Tax Value is 0 at sales order, Tax value is XXX value at Billing doc). There are 1 million Sales Orders from which tax amount got deleted, we need to determine the taxes.

Please let me know the suggestions how to redetermine the taxes at sales order.( The Orders got biilled already).

limitations are:

1 - We can not cancel the Invoices.

2 - There is RFC call to Taxware system for calculating the taxes.

I appreciate your suggetions.

Thanks and Regards

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It is not possible to update the taxes without cancelling the invoices in standard.We even can not delevop a bdc tool also to update the same ,because pricing update field will be in suppress mode to run the recording for using in bdc.I suggest you to log an issue with sap for the same.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

We encountered with similar thing in my earlier project where we created a program to post negative values so as to negate the tax values. You may try the same.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

There is not effect on Financial Postings because taxers got redetermined in Billing documents, But we wanted the way how to get the taxes back in Order Documents.

PRasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Only option left is to carryout changes at table level, but that is always dangerous and not advisable, else try doing the change with the help of programs

Regards

Chandra