cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corporate sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Please i need your assistance, I am configuring my clients system to allow sales to one time customers in a way that the employee/sales rep goes out and sources for customers, he/she comes back with orders, based on the order, goods are issued to him in his name, he goes and delivers and when he brings the money, the invoice should have the name of the customer along with the name of the sales employee. then when running report, it should be displayed based on the sales employee. The diff sales emps should be assigned to a give sales lead, so that report could still be based on the sales lead(wt 2 or more sales emps).

How can i achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tnx

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please dont add such unwanted comments to all your old threads which will only bring the thread to top of the forum. Just click "Answered" and close the thread thanks G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not clear about your question ...:)In ur question ur asking many ans ...Please elaborate ur question .......?

Thanks'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What I want is to make sales to work _in(one time) customers and be able to capture their data(name, address, phone number etc) on the sales document through to invoicing stage, a screen should pop up during sales order to let me enter the customer's details, and also capture the name of the sales employee on thesame document. this is for the purposa of reporting and appraisal of the sales employees. How can i achieve this please?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the factional module it's not available;so you need to discuss with the technical team to get it done.Please let me know if you have any doubt or also after getting the solution.

Thanks

S

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The invoice will always in the name of Payer, here your One Time Customer. However for your reporting purpose you can get the name of your sales employee.

To achive this you create a Partner Function for employee, in standard it is PE, and do customisation to eneter the Code manually in Sales Order. For this there should be employee code, to know more about this check the link

[Sales Employee|;

The same code will be derived in delivery and then in invoice. By doing this you may capture the Employee in Invoice.

Regards

Amitesh