Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to switch off abap debugging in MS VS SAP .Net Connector application?

Hi, all !

Anybody knows how to switch off abap debugger when running application build at MS Visual Studio 2003 with SAP .Net Connector ?

I've wrote simple C# Windows Application project at MS Visual Studio 2003 - it calls (via SAP .Net Connector - SAPProxy class) Z* function module at SAP (ERP2004). Everything works OK, except that i cant get rid of SAPGUI screen with this Z*-FM at abap debugger session (Debugging -- RFC --> my SAP-system at header of screen) - it appears every time application starts. I've to press F8 at debugger session to get data from SAP.

All parameters that concerns debugging (judging by manuals and SAP Notes) are set to not using debugger and SAPGUI (AbapDebugger=false and SAPGui=0).

It's funny but almost all docs are devoted to how to ENABLE abap debugger and nothing - how to disable it

This debugger screen appears when i start application from OS level (via exe-file) too..

Best regards

Alexander Sashurin

Former Member
replied

> string cs = "ASHOST=ecc5-ci SYSNR=00 CLIENT=400 USER=asashurin PASSWD=XXXXX ABAP_DEBUG=false trace=1 use_sapgui=0";

"ABAP_DEBUG=false" is not correct: Accoring to the documentation is has to be either 0 or 1 (or skipped). Maybe "false" is interpreted as 1?

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question