Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Request Creation - CHARM

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CHARM process when I click on the action "Set to Development" of U'gent Correction, the pop-up to create Transport Request comes up. When I click OK (both Workbench and Customising Request checkboxes are checked) it is giving me the error "Action Create Transport Request in system BD1 300 of type Source Systems has been cancelled" and no Transport Request is created but the status gets changed to "In Development".

When I check the Actions tab there is no error. The status of the Action "Set to In Development" is Green.

Why is the Transport Request not getting created? What setting is missing?

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

frank_wagner2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are many reason why a operation like this failed. I would guess the SOLMAN backend user (transaction SMSY) has not enough authorization to create requests or tasks. I more detailed error log can be viewed for the task list assign to the maintainance cycle.

By the way: you should create a message for the problem that status is switched even in case of an error. I noticed same problem on a customer system and still waiting for a solution by SAP. Maybe reporting it by more customers will help.

Regards,

Frank

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue has been solved by giving the following profiles for the User SOLTMWSMP100 (i.e the RFC User for TMW RFC in satellite System - in my case BW DEV client 300).

S_TMW_CREATE

S_TMW_IMPORT

Frank,

Please try this at your end and let me know if you face any problem.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Solved by giving the profiles mentioned in the earlier reply.

Answers (0)