cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion flag revoke for Material which has been assigned to Network Activi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have attached a Material with one of network Activity & purchased the material.Then we performed CNS0 project delivery for the Material & performed PGI for the delivery.By mistake an User deleted that Material in project builder.Now we want to reverse the PGI for some reason,while doing VL09 we are getting an error says "Network requires an Activity no assignment".

I want to revoke the deletion status for that material in project builder.How can i do that?when i try to do Edit -->Status >Deletion flag--> Undo ,The Undo option is grey.

Kindly tell me how to do this.

Thanks

Suresh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the stock is lying there against the WBS then you can generate another requirement from the same WBS element and the stock will be consumed.

SO you can do the PGI after reversal of goods movement

Regards,

Uddhab

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this possibility,

1) Check the status of the activity to which this particular material was assigned

2) If the System Status is TECO then the Material assigned to this activity can not be seen in CJ20N.

3) If yes then Revoke the TECO status of the Activity,

4) There is no way that the material will get deleted after the Good is delivered (The material can not be delivered even when the PR exists for this material)

Hope it Helps..

thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to MM06 t.code

Enter the material and plant

Remove the tick mark from material and save.

The deletion flag will remove from the material.

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually it is not related to Material Deletion flag in MM06.

If we delete some material/component in project builder,then the System Status of the Material/component will be DLT (Deletion indicator).I want to revoke this status.

Thanks

Suresh