cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bid Evaluation ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am configuring the strategic sourcing [SRM5.0]scenario and have a situation in the process.

I[buyer] am successfully creating Bid invitations and assigning the vendors. I was also able to login with the vendor details and create bid successfully and a notification is also received the by the buyer as "This is an automatically generated e-mail. Please do not reply. Dear purchaser, The submission deadline for bid invitation no. xxxxxxx has lapsed. Please check the bids and take the appropriate action. "

But I am not sure where to check these bids and take appropriate action?

Can someone guide me on this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

There are two ways to compare bids that have been submitted for a bid invitation.

1. Click on the Bid Comparison action icon on the main screen with the Search Results table

2. Access the invitation by clicking on its name and then navigate to Analyses tab in the header. Select the link Bid Evaluation.

On both of these ways you reach the Compare Bids screen that features the details of the bids submitted on the items in the invitation, as well as the bidder’s answers to attributes and the corresponding valuation (i don't know if you have implemented it...).

If you want to define which bids should be compared, click the Bid Selection button on top of the screen, flag the checkboxes for the bids you want to compare and click Copy.

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by: Yann Bouillut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yann