Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAGLL03 - FABLB03

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am trying to secure FAGLL03 and FAGLB03 by profit center. It works when the specific profit centers are selected BUT if you select ZCLEARING it gives you all the profit centers even if the role assigened was secured by a particular profit center. Any ideas.

8 REPLIES 8

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I am trying to secure FAGLL03 and FAGLB03 by profit center. It works when the specific profit centers are selected BUT if you select ZCLEARING it gives you all the profit centers even if the role assigened was secured by a particular profit center. Any ideas.

What is ZCLEARING ? There are no Object associated with these Two TCodes which can be used for Profit Center checks. Please work with the developers to include User Exits (may be) to enable PRCTR checks.

Regards, Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> >

> > I am trying to secure FAGLL03 and FAGLB03 by profit center. It works when the specific profit centers are selected BUT if you select ZCLEARING it gives you all the profit centers even if the role assigened was secured by a particular profit center. Any ideas.

>

> What is ZCLEARING ? There are no Object associated with these Two TCodes which can be used for Profit Center checks. Please work with the developers to include User Exits (may be) to enable PRCTR checks.

>

> Regards, Dipanjan

I am pretty sure that K_PCA should be checked when new G/L is activated for the FAGL* tx (at least it was in last client I had who used it), though I share your doubt about ZCLEARING

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked with the GL team and they tell me that ZCLEARING is a SAP predelivered selection criteria that pulls in profit centers that are not already defined.

Any thoughts

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it's just a selection criteria then I am surprised that it is bypassing standard restrictions. If it is SAP delivered and behaving differently then it sounds like it is worth raising a message with SAP. New G/L is a great idea but the security has lagged behind the functionality in my experience.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Alex, I did open a note with SAP and I could not get a resolution. I am going to open another one because I think the support person did not understand my requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Take authorization trace against the particular activity .. Check what authorizations are getting checked for it..

Restrict the authorization accordingly..

Regards,

Sandip.

0 Kudos

I did that but it still pulls in every profit center instead of the one that it is restricted for.

0 Kudos

> I did that but it still pulls in every profit center instead of the one that it is restricted for.

In that case you need to check whether the user is getting access from any other role to those authorization objects, Fields and those extra values.

FYI: Following are the Objects containing Profit Center as Authorization Field (Org. Level of course):

Object Auth. object text

A_IMPR_PRC Profit Center for Investment Program Positions

C_PROJ_PRC PS: Profit center for project definition

C_PRPS_PRC PS: Profit Center Authorization for WBS elements

K_PCAR_REP EC-PCA: Summary and line item reports

Regards,

Dipanjan