Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost element in service PR

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are generating service PR thorugh CJ20N. While gerating PR, some cost element is bydefault coming in to it. I want that no cost element should come by default and user shuld enter cost element no while generating PR. How can i do this?

Regards

Kalpesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from the above, check in the service master, there is a field Valuation class, if anything is mentioned there, then that valuation class determines the cost element. Remove that valuation class from the respective service master.

But why you want to make it manually? It also increases the data entry load to the users, to simplify that, you can go with multiple valuaton classes, those can be assigned to the respective service masters, so that required cost element will automatically appears here.

By default that field is mandatory, without any value in that field sytem will not allow you to save the transaction.

How many cost elements are there?

Regards,

Praveen.

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi b praveen savan

We dont have service valuation classes in place, this is why cost element has to put manually in service PR. User dont bother to change the cost element depending upon PR so i want to remove default value

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto OPUU t.code

Select your Network profile

Select activities tab page

In Service subscreen

Remove the Cost element

Thnaks

S.Murali

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi S.Murali,

When i m removing default cost element from OPUU, system is giving error that validation "UEELPS1" not found. this validation is there in network tab. Should i remove that validation also??

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you can remove the validation for actvities and remove the cost element and save.

Check the purpose of the validation if you need it agian go and add the validation for the activities and save it.

Thanks

S.Murali

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks S. Murali

The problem is solved

Regards

Kalpesh

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto OPUU...then activities tab...under service delete whatever the cost element is given there..

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.