SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allocation table activate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have question....

Can somebody explan in detail how to activate the allocation table...

Regards

Abdul

Edited by: Abdul Muja on Jul 24, 2009 12:46 PM

4 REPLIES 4

0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Can you elaborate your question please?

Mughil

SAP

0 Kudos

Hi

There is no allocation table active concept, in IS-Retail its a Replenishment process:

Ex: store and DC creates the PR/PO and vendor deliver the goods to store or DC, its depend on business senario

once create the allocation table should able to create follow on documents, like PR/PO/outbound delivries and so on.

WA01 - Create allocation table

WA08 - Create follow on docs.

Followon doc control through item category of allocation table and its been assigned to allocation type, also u need to customize Allocation rule, site group (WB50)

hopes its help you

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the allocation table using TX:WA01 the activity status shows not active. And after the follow on document generated it show active. So I want to know how the status depend, is it depend on the follow on document genration? kindly advise me if I am wrong.

Regards

Abdul

0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Yes, the status Not Active means the Allocation table is still in the planning phase. The moment you create a Follow-on Document, the status would be set to Active which means that the "Push" process is in progress. Finally, after all the documents have been generated, the status would be set to Done which means the processing is complete.

Regards,

Mughil

SAP