cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT CHECK IN DELIVERY Without Sales Order Reference

Former Member

Dear Sap guru

I am facing problem in Credit control in Delivery.

My scenario is-

I am making delivery (LO type) without reference to order & in this delivery type default order type it is referring is DL type(order).I have done all the setting regarding credit control.Now I want that when I make delivery(without reference to order) credit control should be performed in delivery.

But I could not able to do so.....Please guide me.

I have tried all the options like using different update groups(00012,15,18),different credit control areas ,

1-Select the Delivery type LO & in delivery type LO select Default order type DL.

2-Now in Order type DL config.(VOV8) select the delivery goup & automatic credit control option.

3-I have checked the assignment of credit control area to company code.

4-i have checked the sales area assignemet to Credit control area.

5-The Item category found in LO delivery type is DLN.

6-Item category config is checked like Credit active option.

7-Assign Credit group check to LO delivery type.(OVAD)

8-maintain the credit master data for that customer(FD-32)

9-In customer master data credit control area is assigned.(XD02)

10-Dynamic settings are maintained according to Credit control area + Risk category + Credit group.(OVA8)

11-Maintain the pricing procedure at Delivery level also.

12-Maintain "A" in subtotal against in pricing procedure.

Please guide me......Is there any specific setting apart from standard settings.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained risk category in fd 32.Kindly check and revert to me back.

Regards,

Phani Prasad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if you maintain risk category at fd 32 ,I don't think that credit management will be active in this scenario.

Consider this----

You can activate Credit management by doing the following steps.

1) at ovak you give your sales order type.This will get reflected in sales order type.

2)at sales item category you flag credit active field.(vov7)

Apart from other settings ,these two steps specifies that credit management gets activated from sales order type and sale s item category.

And also In the delivery the system does not do pricing.

Hence from the above data iti is very clear that in your scenerio credit management does not gets activated.You can raise a dummy sales order and with that reference you have to do the delivery.

I hope that you are clarified.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it not possible to check the credit in without sales order delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vini,

Are you asking the same--Is it not possible to check the credit in delivery without sales order

Regards,

K.V.S.Phani Prasad

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To perform the credit limit some value is required in document. Do you maintain Pricing in Delivery? If yes, then after creating one Delivery pl. check the FD33 and see what is the Sales Value, whether this field is getting upadted or not?

Regards

Amitesh