cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous Screening Of Business partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have activated Synchronous screenin for Business partner in IMG for BP Role SLLCPS, SLLCPC. Then I transfered an Existing Vendor master record, created a Vendor & transferred the same and change a Vendor and then transferred to GTS.

After the transfer the BP is getting created Successfully in GTS , but the screening is not happening immediately.

Do I need to make anyother config other than enabling synchronous check for the BP role.

Also I would like to know after the Synchronous check in which table the SPL status of BP is store. Is it in /SAPSLL/ADRCON ??

Thanks in advance.

Your reply will be hightly appreciated.

Reagards,

Murali Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

As per my knowledge, Uploading --> Indexing --> Running the scenarios is the process for the SPL screening.

Table for the results after the SPL check for address would be /SAPSLL/ADRCONSP

Regards,

Shiva Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you transfer the Vendors need to run A1 scenario Screening

Tcode - /N/SAPSLL/SPL_CHSA1LO

Setup batchjob (run background) for automatic screening, after go to /N/SAPSLL/SPL_BLBPLO check the status of result or go to audit trail - /N/SAPSLL/SPL_AT_BP_LO

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have activated the Time of SPL check: 1 synchronous when object is updated, you dont need to run any job, the check should happen automatic. But you need of course also all other settings in place: The activation of the SPL legal regulation, Define Control Procedure for Address Comparison: Detail control and Assign the address fields, Control settings for SPL: Write entry to audit file for example, Address activation. Then you have to upload a SPL list, generate and aggregate the SPL comparison terms. You dont need to generate the business partner comparison terms, that is happening automatically when the check runs. The result of the SPL check is in /SAPSLL/ADRCON and /SAPSLL/ADRCONSP. But if you have activated the audit logging, you can go in the SPL menu to transaction Display audit log for business partners and see, if a check did happen and what was the result. The table where the log is stored is /SAPSLL/SPLAUD Legal Control - SPL - Audit BP.

There is one special situation where the SPL check does not work: If you had at the time of BP transfer the setting Asynchronous check and then switch to Synchronous, it does not work: The business partners are flagged as relevant only for asynchronous check.

Check all those settings and if it still does not work, ask again

BR Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing: The SPL check happens automatic of course only at the moment when you transfer a new or changed business partner from R3 to GTS. To screen existing partner you have of course to run Periodic screening --> Check business partner addresses (Batch) --> run in background or with a background job.

BR Martin