cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual condition types need to be reapplied after material change

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Team,

For some of order items user enters manually condition type through VA02 for availing discount for the order item,

I am having a custom program for updation of sales orders, Through which we can change the order materials.

Order 123 having item material ABC. For which he entered manual condition type ZXYX.

now using custome program he wants to change the mateial ABC to XYZ. Thorugh custom progam material is updated. Price has been recalculted.

But customer wants condition type ZXYX also need to apply for the XYZ material.

Please guide me how to proced.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge , In standard manual condition types gets changed in sales order once you change the material at line item. so check with your ABAPer not to change the pricing conditions even after changing the material.

other option is if that condition type is required for all sales orders you can chage from manual to automtic condition type.

Regards,

Ramesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

if you change the material with your customer own program in the order, then a new pricing will triggered with pricing type B.

During pricing type B all condtions will be redetermine and manually condition will be deleted.

Maybe the notes 26115 and 24832 will help to solve the problem.

With best regards

Claudia Neudeck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your ABAP consultant to check program MV45AFZZ.

Here in item pricing update i.e

• FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP *

write PERFORM preisfindung_gesamt(sapmv45a) USING charc.

where charc is 'C' (copy manual pricing elements & redetermine others) or you may also use 'G'(Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes.)

This surely works.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

When i tried using in my requirement CONSTANTS CHARC TYPE C VALUE 'C'.

PERFORM PREISFINDUNG_GESAMT(SAPMV45A) USING CHARC.

va01 went for a short dump.

Used in form FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write the same under

FORM userexit_save_document_prepare.

I have used the same logic when payment terms is changed at header level, since some discount conditions are not automatically updated in the item level.

Else paste your dump here.

Regards,

Amit

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please develop one BDC in the program to update the pricing for new condition at sales order level.We need to select pricing type as B for manual condition type.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Pasapula.