cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

several user status at the same time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Export,

As I found, we can only choose one status from the list in WBS. Is there any config can make it possible to select multi status in one time?

Thanks,

Liang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Yes, we do use the user status. But our requirement is to select multiple status and user status at one time.

since our client has a specified request to manage the projects in several independent status.

Now the system only alow us to pick up one status from the list, my question is whether it is possible to make it like a checkbox to select more than one item per time.

thanks,

Liang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Define User status, which are not numbered (status w/o status number) in status profile. In this way you have the option of checking multiple user status

Thks

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you see in ok02 you can have different status with numbers like 10,20,30,40,50 etc and you can set the initial status and what nxt status you want to set. so say for example if you intial status is 10, you can set nxt status to 20 and then 30 and so on. so in short system carries 10,20 and 30 status at one time i.e. multiple status at one time. so answer to your question is yes

From reporting point of view you can define multiple status (user as well as system) in status selection profile i.e. BS42 and use it any std reports to filter reports based on combination.

Thanks

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

yes you can select more then one user status at the same time

For example you create user status like this in OK02

1 INIT Initiative

2 DRPR Draft Proposal

3 PLAN Fully planned & costed

4 AFEA 502-Approved

5 RELE Released for execution

6 HOLD On hold

You can select the user status from the above list

If you set the Initial status flag for the user status

If a status is marked as an initial status, it is automatically activated in an object when the object is created

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Liang

Yes, it is possible to have several user status for one system status.

in ok02 maike entries, for user status( from here we can control the business transaction by selecting appropriate option)

mention this user status profile to project profile

through customized table we control system status from user status...

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liang Dong,

If you see the screen of User Status selection, it can be selected by using radio button. At a time, we can select a single entry. Technically is it not possible of assigning multiple user status at a time (in standard SAP). This can be logically justified. User Status are in addition to the system status and are used to control transactions or authorizations in addition to system status.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.