CRM knowledge for a technical person?
i am learning SAP ABAP and XI. please let me know what is the CRM knowledge i should have to be working as a abap/xi developer in a new sap implementation.
Amit Mishra replied
Some important tables in CRM :
<b>BUT000</b> : BP: General data
Contains Business Partner Number, Partner Category, Partner Type, First Name, Last Name etc.
<b>BUT020</b> BP: Addresses
<b>BUT050</b> BP relationships/role definitions: General data
Contains Relationship, Partner Number (PARTNER1), Relationship Category
<b>BUT051</b> BP Relationship: Contact Person Relationship
Similar to BUT050 , additionally contains Contact Persons Address data
<b>BUT0BK</b> Business Partner: Bank Data & Details
BP Number, Bank Key, Bank Country Key, Bank Account Number
<b>BNKA</b> Bank Master Data
<b>BUT100</b> BP: Roles
<b>ADR2</b> Telephone Numbers (Business Address Services)
<b>ADR6</b> SMTP Numbers (Business Address Services)
Contains Email Id of the BP.
<b>ADRC</b> Addresses (Business Address Services)
BPs Complete Address Details- City, Country, Post Code, District, Street, Title No Etc
<b>TSAD3T</b> Table containing the Title text against a Title No.
<b>COMM_PRODUCT</b> Master Table for Product
<b>CRMM_BUAG</b> Master table for Business Agreement
<b>CRMM_BUAG_H</b> Header Data for Business Agreement such as Tax Category, Tax Characteristic, Form key, Business Agreement Class. Data in this table correspond to ISU <b>CRMD_ORDERADM_H</b> Contains the Header Information for a Business Transaction.
1. It doesnt store the Business Partner
responsible for the transaction. To
get the Partner No, link it with
2. This table can be used for search
based on the Object Id(Business
<b>CRMD_CUSTOMER_H</b> Additional Site Details at the Header Level of a Business Transaction
<b>CRMC_PROC_TYPE</b> Master table Business Transaction Type
<b>CRMC_PARTNER_FCT</b> Definition of Partner Functions
<b>SCPRIOT</b> Priorities for Activities with priority text.
<b>CRMC_PROC_TYPE_T</b> Text for a transaction type
<b>CRMC_ACT_OBJ_T </b>Objective Number and Text for Activities
<b>TJ30T</b> All the status code and text
<b>CRMC_PR_ASSIGN</b> : Transaction Type and its Transaction Type Object.
<b>IBIB</b> : Installed Base/Ibase
<b>IBIN</b> : Installed Base Components
<b>CRM_ORDER_READ Function Module</b>
1. CRM_ORDER_READ is a function module which can be used to get the details of any business transaction based on the Header GUID, Item GUID or both.
2. Always pass the IT_REQUESTED_OBJECTS structure to this function module to fetch the required details only.
3. This function module can not be executed directly instead SAP has provided a report CRM_ORDER_READ for the same for testing purpose. We can pass Business Transaction Number (Object ID), Header GUID or Item GUID to this report to get the required details.
Please reward points if it helps.