cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor / Customer Master transfer from Feeder to GTS

Former Member

Hi All,

When I transfer a Vendor / Customer / Bank Key from Feeder system to GTS, the Business partner is created with BP Role "000000 - BP General".

But what I need is whenever I transfer a Vendor the BP should be created with BP Role "SLLCPS" & For customers "SLLCPC".

Please let me know whether this BP role mapping depends on some Configuration that i need to perform.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Murali Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I would like to suggest that your Basis team should recheck the installation of GTS as well as the installation of the R/3 (ECC) plug-in. You should be able to successfully transfer customers and vendors directly from the feeder system to GTS without "partner function" configuration because PF config is to help GTS determine the role of a partner in document screening. Normal business partner master data transfer to GTS and screening does not depend on PF config.

If validation of the installation is correct and you are still having this problem, search for partner setup in Cross-Application Components section of GTS. Be careful in this area.

In the feeder system your ALE distribution model could be incorrect.

Consult the configuration guides for details on these issues

Cheers !

Greg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

did you map the partner roles in GTS system? You have to map the relevant partner role from R/3 to the corresponding partner role in GTS. Then the transfer should also create the roles you want.

Regards,

Christin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me where this configuration has to be maintained.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to:

Transaction: spro

-> SAP Customizing Implementation Guide

-->SAP Global Trade Services

--->General Settings

-

>Partner Structure