cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

At the time of doing inter company,the condition types pi01 and pi02 are not reflecting under conditions.When i tried to enter manually, i am getting an error like 'Requirements not fulfilled for the condition type pi01. Help me to solve this..

Rgds,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For interCompany Biling for PI01 & PI02 first takeo in SubTotal "B" also take Routine No. 22 is requirement column.

The Requirement 22 says that This requirement is met if the document is an inter-company billing document. Inter-company billing documents are created for inter-company sales transactions and represent the delivering company code's bill to the sales organization's company code. This requirement should be assigned to those condition types in the pricing procedure that are only relevant in the inter-company billing document. In the standard system, this corresponds to delivered condition types PI01 and PI02.

I hope this will help you

Pls. feel to ask me if not solved

Regards

Deepak

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear pavan

Assuming that your PP is configured perfectly with PI01 and PI02 condition types with requirements 22 the propable mistake that you have doing is in sales order you have to change the plant

Say Sales area 1000,10,00 plant is 1000 and Company code 1000 and customer is X from this sales area and a sales order is registered from this sales area

there is another Sales area 2000,20,00 plant is 2000 and Company code 2000

Now for this customer X in sales area 1000,10,00 you are going supply from plant 2000

This is Inter company sales

In the sales order for customer X at item level shipping tab plant would have been 1000 ( as it wll flow from either CMIR.or CMR or MMR)

This needs to be changed to plant 2000 in the sales order manually

Then only system senses it is Inter company sales and the all PI01 and PI02 condition types with requirements 22 will come into play

Hope you have done all other customizations properly

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

Go to VOV8, Check which are the requirement routine assigned to PI01 and PI02, and take help of ABAPer what that routines are doing.

Also go to Item tab and check analysis part what it says.... Do post us so that we can help you further.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

In pricing procedure, against PI01 there must be some requirment assigned, as your abaper to find out why the consition PI01 is not statisfying ...