cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costs from order to WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Maintenance orders for some process for which the budget is maintained at the WBSE. I am using one of this order (of specific order type, say PM01) for only planning the cost (by assigning components with Reservattion as "never"). Based on this budget will be given to the WBSE. Consumption of this budget will happen through some other orders of different order type (PM02).

Though, I had restricted the assigned funds flowing to the WBSE at the planning stage for PM01, it is working till the time the Order is in Created status.. The moment I release the order, the cost planned in the PM01 order is getting assigned to the WBSE and consuming the budget allocated. Is there a way to stop this cost getting assigned for some order types if the Reservation is "Never".

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the standard SAP functionality the released Order will always raise the assigned funds.

Alternatively its worth giving the try that the cost under the Parameter in the control keys for the PM orders e.g PM01be UNCHECKED.

this will how ever will have impact on the overall Cost handling by PM Order.

Try and Let us Know.

Hope this helps..

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Are you seeing any cost on cost data tab of order ?

I assume that you will assigning material in that PM01 order type against some oprations. so the operations are contolled by control key. Use the control key which is marked as irrelevant for cost and create a operation in order with that control key. In this way no cost will be captured in Order and Budget will not be consumed. Also the other way might be not using costing variant for planned and actual costs in Order, in this way cost will not be captured.

But not sure whether your requirement is to see planned cost in Order or not ?

Hope this gives you soem clue.

Thanks

Sarang