cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party Sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I have been working on developing a report for extracting data for 3rd Party Sale from a specific storage location.

I have done statistical GRN and found the entry of movement type 101 in mseg table

Could you guide me at what stage I will have the entry of movement type 601 for the issue of the statistical goods.

Thanks in Advance

Manu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You will never have the entry of movement type 601 for the issue of the statistical goods. because 601 is goods issue for normal outbound delivery in SD

Thirs party schedule lines CS dont have any movement types attached to it as there is no goods movement outbound delivery happening in third party sales

Hope you are clear

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for the reply but the point is that when we are doing statistical GRN against it we have stock with movement type 101, which is notional but how will the notional stock is going to be depleted.

Kindly elaborate further as I have to find out stock received under this statistical GRN and stock issue.

Stock received is ok but from which stage to capture stock issue

Regards

Manu

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Doing GRN that is MIGO in third party sales is purely optional

Without MIGO also the process can go ahead without any issues

After MIGO the stocks will update the consumption account and not the inventory account

There is no stock receipt and stock issue

The GRNed stocks will straight away go to consumption account

As you said the GRN is statistical to update consumption account and for reporting purposes in future GRN is done in third party

Regards

Raja

Answers (0)