IInfostore.query() failing

I am using BOE XI 3.1 and trying to open a report through a java servlet, that had been scheduled earlier.

After logging in and getting an enterpriseSession, I am trying to query the report instance:

infoObjects = infoStore.query( "SELECT SI_NAME, SI_ID FROM CI_INFOOBJECTS WHERE SI_ID = " + rptId);

However I am getting a class not found exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.crystaldecisions.celib.properties.c

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verifyImpl(Native Method)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verify(J9VMInternals.java:71)

at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:132)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.plugin.desktop.report.internal.ReportFactory.makePlugin(Unknown Source)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.pluginmgr.internal.PluginMgr.getPluginInterface(PluginMgr.java:291)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InfoObjects.continueUnpack(InfoObjects.java:409)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InfoObjects.startUnpack(InfoObjects.java:361)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InternalInfoStore.queryHelper(InternalInfoStore.java:712)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InternalInfoStore.query(InternalInfoStore.java:566)

at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InfoStore.query(InfoStore.java:167)

I cannot find the class in question: com.crystaldecisions.celib.properties.c in all the jars provided by business objects. The report instance exists and I am able to view the report through CMC. I also tried the query in query builder and its just fine.

Kindly let me know how to go about this. Where is this class com.crystaldecisions.celib.properties.c?

• SAP Employee

What happens if you remove wstx-asl-3.2.1.jar from your web app deployment?

Ted Ueda

0 View this answer in context