cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track ,who has completed the billing document ( Proforma Invoice)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As every body know that proforma invoice can not be cancelled for that i have completed the billing document header level after that posting status has been changed as E-Canceled from D-Not relevant for accounting.

Can any body tell me ,how we can see that who has canceled the proforma invoice??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Changes done can be seen.... Go to Display mode of billing document (VF03)--> Click on Enviornmnet -->Changes.

This will show any changes done to proforma Invoice.

Hope it wouls help.

Regards,

DRD

Former Member
0 Kudos

No...No details where found there.

Please suggest..!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If no log has maintained at "billing document (VF03)--> Click on Enviornmnet -->Changes" means document was cancelled while creation only. In that case VBRK-ERNAM is the user who cancelled the invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No....its not working, i have checked By using two different id in our Development Server.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pass the proforma invoice number in VBFA as VBELV and fetch the canceled invoice number fron VBFA-VBELN.

Pass this cancelled invoice number to VBRK as VBELN and fetch ERNAM. This will give you the SAP ECC user id of the creator of cancelled invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As know that proforma invoice can not be cancelled.

For that user has completed the billing document header level i.e VBRK-RFBSK has been updated after that and the posting status has been changed as E-Canceled from D-Not relevant for accounting.

Please suggest..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ function module. Or use CDPOS and CDHDR tables.

Pass invoice number as 001235478 as Objectid in CDPOS to fetch "changenr" where FNAME = RFBSK and also check Old value and new value.

Pass this changenr to CDHDR to fetch USERNAME.

Edited by: Yadav on Jul 24, 2009 9:49 AM

Edited by: Yadav on Jul 24, 2009 9:52 AM

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pls pass the proforma invoice no to table VBRK and check the value of ERNAM .This field gives you the person who has cancelled the proporma invoice.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, If i pass VBELN in VBRK, i can get the only ERNAM field that is created by. I want to the person who has been completed this document means Changed by??.

Please help me out.