cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To retrieve SCC4 changes for a month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to retrieve SCC4 changes for every month.

For this, we will have to run program RSVTPROT for table T000. Since we need this data on 1st calendar day of every month, we are scheduling a monthly job for the same.

We are facing problem while giving 'variant' for this job. Our requirement is that the report should run against a dynamic variant where the SCC4 changes for the past month is retrieved. While creating this variant we can give a particular time period only.

Please advise.

Is there any way we can create such a variant or we will have to schedule a job manually on every last day of the month with a new variant for that time period.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan,

I have already replied for this above (to Olivier). As mentioned earlier, I didn't knwo and will take care of the same in future.

Folks,

I would appreciate if someone can answer for my issue rather than pointing out same mistake again and again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anisha Jain,

You activate the table logging for the table T000 and then develop a program that will collect the data from the table and run the program monthly in background job.

Regards

Ashok Dalai

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

would appreciate if someone can answer for my issue rather than pointing out same mistake again and again

This is not simply a mistake... is simply not allowed.

Read the "Rules of Engagement"

Regards

Juan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • No cross posting.

Read the "Rules of Engagement"

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olivier,

I didnt know that. Will take care of the same in future.

Manoj,

Thanks for the response.

We dont want to see the changes through SM20. We need a job to run which tracks the changes and sends a mail to business (client) every month.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If audit is enabled you can track the changes by SM20.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please don't cross post your questions in several forums : this is against the forum rules...

Regards,

Olivier