cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass termination in HCM Processes and Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Is mass termination possible within the HCM Processes and Forms framework? Usually the framework is per employee. Has anyone got it working for mass employees or org units?

I'm leaning more on Web Dynpro development for the mass terminations.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

WOuld you be able to process the Mass termination in HCM.  If so how you did this in HCM?  can you please let me know the details of the process/config etc.

Thanks

Chinna

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Available with Enhancement Pack 4.

I wrote a recent blog that covers the new features of EhP4 as wel as previous EHPs. Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Can you please give me more details on how to set up the Mass termination process in HCM.  I try to built LSMW through PA40, but it did not work out.  Can you give me more details on what are steps for the configuation.  IF the process includes any ABAP requirement, please let me know, I have to talk to my ABAPer.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Chinna

Message was edited by: Chinna Gogineni

krishna_k17
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

We are developing the HCM Process form for the Termination of an employee ( MSS ), where do we configure in the portal, and does this requires any start object to be mentioned. As far as i know PA service does not require any start object( may be i am wrong)

Thank you,

Krishna K

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well....your "start object" for Termination would be your employee, wouldn't it? How can you terminate without something to terminate? haha Generally, the "PA service" (SAP_PA) uses an "employee" object.....even with "hiring" where an employee is not required to "start" the process, it will still need to generate a PERNR.

As for config, HCM P&F touches several places (backend and frontend)....lots in the portal depending on how you do it and how customized your role(s) are.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Could you please post a link to your blog that covers the new features of EhP4? I'm not sure where to find it.

Thanks, Julianne.