cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESR,ID working with 8000 port but not with 50000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am working with PI 7.1. I am working with SOAP to ABAP SERVER Proxy scenario. I have downloaded the WSDL from ID and using XMLSPY sent a SOAP request to PI server and I got an error in SXMB_MONI under the Call Adapter step saying CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED.

We cross checked the services in SMICM transaction, and we missed the HTTP port 8000 for the parameter icm/servr/port_xx.

Then basis team changed the port 8000 in SMICM for the same parameter and restarted the Java stack.we checked the icm/HTTP/j2ee parameter which is having 50000 port.

Now ESR,ID,SLD,RWB... etc are working with ABAP port 8000 but not with 50000 java port and also I am getting an error in SXI_ CACHE while doing my delta refresh if_http_client receive http_communication_failure : http_communication_failure:ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED. Kindly suggest me to resolve this error.

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

from the above two threads it is very clear that from PI 7.1 both the ABAP and J2EE ports are same.

Now we maintained both the ICM and j2ee port as 50000. Now ESR,ID,SLD are working with port 50000.

But in my SOAP to Proxy scenario I am getting the same error. When I try to send request to XI server using Altova xmlspy I am getting following error in SXMB_MONI under Call Adapter

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>400</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED</SAP:P2>

When i click that HTML error It shows

404 Resource not found

I am getting the following error in CC monitoring .

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: XIServer:CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED

My reciever communication channel is in green status CC monitoring.

I tested my server proxy in my end system which is successfully fetching data.

I am using the following URL format for generating the WSDL from Integration directory.

http://host:port /XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=p:s:c

Do we need to maintain the Fully qualified host name in the above URL?

I tried with a test scenario which is an asynchronous communication with the above mentioned URL format. I got a success message in SXMB_MONI.

Since I am using PI 7.1 I tried the following URL also but i this case,the XML spy itself throws error. I couldnt see any messages in SXMB_MONI.

http://host:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?senderParty=&sender

Service=FS&interface=IF&receiverParty=&receiverService=TS&interfa

ceNamespace=IFNamespace

I have seen many threads in SDN for this same error but I didn't get an answer for my scenario.

Lakshman and Manjusha

Thanks for the quick responses.

Regards

Naveen

Edited by: naveen perumal on Jul 24, 2009 8:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>I am getting following error in SXMB_MONI under Call Adapter

This gives me an impression that there is no issue on the sender SOAP side since your message has already been passed by adapter engine to integration engine.

The issue you are getting in connecting to receiver ABAP system from XI.

Please troubleshoot the receiver side settings in XI.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

yes you are right the scenario failed at connection between XII and the end system.

We missed a RFC connection of type HTTP which should be created in XI pointing to End system.We maintained that and now I am able to see the response from the end system in XMLSPY.But now I couldnt see any succcess messages in SXMB_MONI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

You need to add few parameters in sxmb_adm

Please follow the below blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

Thanks a Lot. Problem Solved.

Regards

Naveen

Edited by: naveen perumal on Jul 26, 2009 9:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the similar issue.

Please let us know what chagnes you did??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rajneesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP and Java ports are the same in PI7.1

This discussion will give you more clarity

Regards,

Manjusha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create the following RFC destinations in transaction SM59 (ABAP) INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI

1. Log on to your SAP Exchange Infrastructure central instance host.

2. Call transaction SM59.

3. Choose Create.

4. Enter at least the following:

RFC destination: INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI Connection type: H Description: <your description>

5. Choose ENTER

6. Choose the following tabs and enter the required data:

Tab: Technical Settings

u2022 Target Host: host name of the J2EE engine

u2022 Service No.: HTTP port number (The following naming convention applies: 5<Java_instance_number>00 􀃆 50000, if your Java instance is 00)

u2022 Path Prefix: /dir/CacheRefresh

Tab: Security/Logon

u2022 Select Basic Authentication Confirm both the popup and the warning.

u2022 As logon data enter the client of your SAP XI system and the user XIISUSER with the valid password

Save your entry now, before you switch to next tab, otherwise your entries may be lost.

Press Enter to go to the next screen.

Tab: Special Options

u2022 Timeout: 900

u2022 HTTP Settings: Compression: inactive Compressed Response: No

u2022 HTTP Cookies: Accept Cookies: Yes (All)

7. Choose Test Connection.

The test has been executed successfully if the response status code is 500 and you find REQID not found in the HTTP body.

8. Save your settings.

Then change the port for sld as 50000. also change port 50000 in profile.

thanks

Laxmi Bhushan