cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in MII 12.1.2 Animated Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using MII 12.1.2 and have a problem with animated or SVG object.

I have downloaded animated objects for MII 12.x from below link:

"https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/70e0837a-b080-2a10-878b-f83574a09dbb [original link is broken]"

and imported animated and SVG Objects into MII 12.1.2 default project.

but when i am going to "select SVG object" in "animated object" on "workbench" it is giving me "null Error".

In MII 12.0 same thing is working fine.

is there any solution for above problem.

Edited by: Manoj Bilthare on Jul 24, 2009 8:25 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj,

Please put in a ticket if you haven't done so already (and include your transaction). We can proceed from there...

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj,

This is fixed in the latest patch (v5) for MII 12.1 SP2. Please download it and retest your object.

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your solution we have installed the patch which is suggested by you and able to create SVG object.

But whem i use this SVG object by "Animation Renderer" Action in BLS and when i execute it then it is giving me an error that SVGobject.Variable not found.

can you help me in this regard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj,

You have to select SVG object,not animated object.Select that then animate it by mapping the properties.save as animated object

Then use this animated object in BLS transaction.

SVG as .svg extension and animated is having .sva extension

-Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh Hiremath

I am doing the same thing but it is giving me error.

Actually in workbench when you select new animated object then you need to select

an animated document in which i am selecting SVG Object and it is giving me null error.