cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export data to PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i want to download my data from table in VC to PDF.I referred the document and its working fine with query. But i have my data in table in iview from a View and not a query , so when i execute the following funtion on click of button, it gives "No data provider available " button.Please help.

"pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2fplatform_add_ons!2fcom.sap.ip.bi!2fiViews!2fcom.sap.ip.bi.bex?QUERY=ZWINRATE_SALEDB_V1

&BI_COMMAND_1-BI_COMMAND_TYPE=EXPORT&BI_COMMAND_1-EXPORT_FORMAT=PDF&BI_COMMAND_1-

SHOW_EXPORT_DIALOG=X&BI_COMMAND_1-

null="

Regards

Ishita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer following thread (Some SAP notes are given refer that also) -

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/Exportingdatafrom+VC

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for the reply but the problem is only with the view not the query.when i use query in the formula it works all well.But once i provide the name of View it gives error.

Regards

Ishita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you look at your code, find following expression "QUERY=ZWINRATE_SALEDB_V1". (As i understand ZWINRATE_SALEDB_V1 is view name) You are writing view name where query name is required. That code & that method will work only for query. It will not work for views. If you want to use views then you have to follow the method which i have already suggested.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sandeep,

Thank you very much. Your solution of downloading through a PDF Converter solved my problem.Thanks again

Regards

Ishita

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the procedure -

1. Install one PDF converter on your machine

2. Create one button as 'Export to PDF' in the table which you want to print.

3. Assign system action as 'Print' & you will get option as table, whole page etc. Select required option from that.

4. Save & Deploy the model.

5. At run time when you click the button you will get normal 'Print Dialog box' as pop up.

6. There you will get PDF converter which you have installed,select that & save as PDF.

Regards

Sandeep