cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to create a rental contract with contract start date as first of next month. which date determination rule i have to use. or how to configure the same.

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar,

For your requirement I will suggest to use Date rule "22" First of Month of Contract Start

If this does nt satisfy your requirement thn you can try following

In trxn "OVBS" Copy Date rule " 21 First of Current Month" and give your test name lets say ZD

In ZD , Leave baseline date 01

Time period : 1

Unit : 3

Last of month : A and save

In trxn VOVR assign the date rule ZD to contract profile.

This should work for you . As for rule 21 start of the current month is the baseline date adding this time period will allow you to have contract date as start of next month

Please try and revert back

Hope solves your problem, If resolved please close the thread.

Regards,

Paresh Kolte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh Kolte,

Thanks. It solved my purpose. Can you please guide me how to maintain three different rental rates for different periods within contract period and how to do cancellation of rental contracts.

Regards

Sankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Define Contract Profiles (T code VOVR)

Sales and Distribution > Sales > Sales Documents > Contracts > Define Contract Profiles

The contract profile contains values for contract data that can be proposed when you create a contract.

You can define the following default values

u2022 Date determination rule for contract start date

u2022 Date determination rule for contract end date

u2022 Validity period category

u2022 Cancellation procedure

u2022 Follow-up action to be carried out before the contract expires

u2022 Date determination rule that specifies when the follow-up action is to be carried out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you tell me which date determination rule proposes the 1'st of next month.

Regards

Sankar

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pls try by entering the Contract start rule as 50:Monthly on First of Month in your contract profile .

Regards,

Pasapula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i use rule 50, then it proposes from 1'st of the current month, whereas i want 1'st of next month.

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create a rental contract with contract start date as first of next month. which date determination rule i have to use. or how to configure the same.

Regards

Sankar