Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import scenario in Itegration Directory(ID) error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am performing the exporting to ID, but it shows the error:

"Import failed because of business system transfer of object Service | BS_PlainJ2SE_Sender: Obligatory transport target for business system BS_PlainJ2SE_Sender not found in System Landscape Directory"

Although the BS_PlainJ2SE_Sender is already existing in SLD like before.

Please help me, have you got any idea to solve the issue?

Thanks so much,

vn thach

Edited by: vn thach on Jul 24, 2009 6:54 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please revisit your BS in the SLD whether all parameters are specified correctly while creating the BS.

Also all the objects created in Dev SLD should be transported to Quality box first.

Once the entries in Quality SLD are also updated then export your objects from ID.

Regards

Madhu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the SLD for that BS, have you assigned a transport target system?

go to SLD -> Business system -> Open business system -> check in the transport section

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

Before, I exported some scenario in ID. Then, my XI server was broken so I restored my server. And now, I want to import them again. What should I do with this case when have error?

I also checked "Transport" tab in that BS, it is empty. When I click "Add/Changed Target" button, it show a pop-up window with "no additional groups available" and "No target" value. Now, I am using PI 7.0 SP18.

Thank you,

vn thach

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to have groups and transport targets already defined

ref: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/ef/a21e3e0987760be10000000a114084/content.htm

another thing to note is; (from sap help)

Prerequisites

You have set up a system landscape with several Integration Repositories and Integration Directories. The system landscape usually consists of development systems, consolidation systems, and production systems.

Note

The system terminates the process in certain cases with an error message when you import or transport large object sets. For more information about solving this problem, refer to SAP Note 1004684.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly that the error was solved when I create the group with the name as ID required in error message.

Thank Shabarish and Madhulatha very much.

vn thach