Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Provide Zoom-in/out Facility in SmartForms Report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

can someone tell me how to provide Zoom-in/out facility in a smartforms report? We have a report with very small font and we hardly read contents in preview screen. can someone provide some help on this?

thanks in advance,

sid

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried converting it to PDF and using the PDF zoom functions?

Rob

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think you can do it.

You can try to check if the user run preview or print and decide which paragraph has to be used.

If user has choosen the preview you print the text using a paragraph with a "big" character.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried converting it to PDF and using the PDF zoom functions?

Rob

0 Kudos

hello rob,

i haven't tried it in pdf. can i make it go directly to pdf screen without having to go first to print dialog? how is it done?

thanks,

sid

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the output of the SMART Form into the OTF table which is the output of the SMART form and then use the function CONVERT_OTF_2_PDF to convert that into PDF and then you can download the same to your desktop and even try opening the document.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

Hi

The fm of sm has the parameter SSFCRESCL, here you can get your print in OTF format. Before getting it you have to print (o preview) the smartforms.

Max

0 Kudos

This will take in your spool request and download a PDF file to your PC where you can view it in Acrobat:

REPORT zpdf MESSAGE-ID zc LINE-SIZE 255 NO STANDARD PAGE HEADING.

PARAMETERS: spoolid LIKE tsp01-rqident OBLIGATORY.

DATA BEGIN OF pdf_table OCCURS 0.
        INCLUDE STRUCTURE tline.
DATA END   OF pdf_table.

DATA pdf_fsize TYPE i.

CALL FUNCTION 'CONVERT_OTFSPOOLJOB_2_PDF'
     EXPORTING
          src_spoolid   = spoolid
          no_dialog     = 'X'
     IMPORTING
          pdf_bytecount = pdf_fsize
     TABLES
          pdf           = pdf_table
     EXCEPTIONS
          OTHERS        = 0.

CALL FUNCTION 'DOWNLOAD'
     EXPORTING
          bin_filesize = pdf_fsize
          filetype     = 'BIN'
     TABLES
          data_tab     = pdf_table.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

AS PER YOUR QUERY I HOPE THERE WONT BE ANY ZOOM IN/OUT FACILITY IN A SMARTFORM REPORT.ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS IN THE SMARTSTYL WE CAN INCREATE THE SIZE OF THE FONT FOR THAT PARTICULAR CONTENT THAT IS NOT COMING PROPERLY.

THANKS

MRUTYUN