cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxes redetermination in Sales Order after Billing is done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have specific issue at my client, due to some Transport the tax amount got erased from sales order.

The orders got invoiced and got posted to accounting with tax value ( due to RFC call to taxware at billing document) but due to some Transport the tax amount got deleted from Sales Order (Tax Value is 0 at sales order, Tax value is XXX value at Billing doc). There are 1 million Sales Orders from which tax amount got deleted, we need to determine the taxes.

Please let me know the suggestions how to redetermine the taxes at sales order.( The Orders got biilled already).

limitations are:

1 - We can not cancel the Invoices.

2 - There is RFC call to Taxware system for calculating the taxes.

I appreciate your suggetions.

Thanks and Regards

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per the standard SAP if you want to re-determine the taxes for many invoices at one shot ,then we can develop one BDC by using recording method to update the pricing at sales order by selecting the pricing type as G.But here in your case ,it is not possible to determine the taxes ,bacause all sales orders has been billed.If you want to do this either you need to cancel all the invoices and raise a new ones.Else raise single a debit note for the whole difference tax amount and submit the same to customer.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Pasapula.