cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI needs to obtain a zip file via FTP using the File adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario where PI needs to obtain a zip file via FTP using the File adapter, this zip file contains a number of txt files that I need to process, and the content of one of them send it to an ECC, now I'm using the PayloadZipBean Module in the Sender FIle Adapter, and I have two things if I use the Message Protocol as File, I get a Payload for each txt file in the zip file, but this payload has no structure, and if I use the File Content Conversion I get an XML strcuture with only one field and a strange string in it, and somewhere in this string the names of the files I assume all the content of the zip file, can anyone help on how could I achieve what I need that is to pull the zip file via SAP PI, then unzip it, and with the content of one of the txt files send it to an ECC via ABAP Proxy, thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards,

Raul Alvarado

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raul,

you can do it in futher way ...

pickup zip file and simply extract and dump it in another temp folder (can use scripts on OS level).

@ then Use another sender communication channel to pickup all these text file .

for further clarification you can use these links also. -

BR

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do it in 2 steps.

1. First pickup zip file and simply extract and dump it in another temp folder (this can be done by writing scripts on OS level as well).

2. Use another sender communication channel to pickup all these text file and then process them.

Search in PI forum and blogs you fill find plenty of examples.

Regards,

Gourav