cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Credit Status Approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My User created Sales order 2500 USD But the problem is Credit Block not happen for that Particular Order and they do the delivery and billing

and there Check FD33 it Showing Credit Exposure Got Exceed by 156 %

Total credit limit for customer is 7500 USD its already exceed around 11.500.256 ( But sales Order was Not Block)

Basically customer belongs to High risk category with Dynamic credit check with Sales Order Block

we check whole config (OVA8 )it was fine ( Credit control area + risk category ( High risk ) with Credit group 01 that assin to sales document Header

In OVA8 its sets as Dynamic check + Reaction C + with Status/Block

The Movement I check in Sales Order Status its Showing Credit status APPROVED

Can any one Guide me when status got change as Approved

Or We miss some configuration

I am unable to trace what is wrong can any guide what wrong why its sales order status showing Approved

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the customer was assigned this risk category after the configuration, please run RVKRED09 to update tables used in performing credit check.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned the credit check and credit group to sales order type or not.

Just go to OVAK and check this setting for your sales order and let us know

As per your saying your configuration looks okay just check the above setting once.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Wat i feel is u might have missed configuring one of teh step where u assign teh Credit limit check to Document type.

T-Code OVAK.

Assign the Sales document with the type of Credit check you need. If you have missed this step the default value will be blank which means no credit check performed for sales done with this Particular Sales document type. This might be the case with your scenario.

Regards,

Arun.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in ova8 no credit check area any routine assigned ,ask your ABAPER HE WILL HELP YOU OUT.

And wheather in FD32 risk catagory assigned are not.

I hope it may be helpfull for you.

Regards,

venkataswamy.