Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZEBRA Label Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am printing on the labels. Everythign is fine only problem which I am getting not all label as designed in Bar-One Software comes on the output. A little on the right side and little on the bottom does not get printed. The label size is 16 X 10 cms. I have changed the settings in the printer also but of no help.

The main window size is width: 29.5 cms, Height: 41.5 cms. I think this does not make any difference but for information I am giving.

Thanks & Regards,

YJR

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YJR,

This sounds like a printer config problem. We had a similar situation where I think the fix was to change the PRINT WIDTH setting in configuration. Definitely run thru the printer config guide (if you don't have one, it should be available at zebra.com) and see if that fixes it.

If that doesn't work, you might try resizing the label using Bar-One software -- I've noticed that with Bar-One it's not always WYSIWYG.

Good luck,

Den

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YJR,

This sounds like a printer config problem. We had a similar situation where I think the fix was to change the PRINT WIDTH setting in configuration. Definitely run thru the printer config guide (if you don't have one, it should be available at zebra.com) and see if that fixes it.

If that doesn't work, you might try resizing the label using Bar-One software -- I've noticed that with Bar-One it's not always WYSIWYG.

Good luck,

Den

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YJR,

1). First try to directly print the label from the BAR-ONE tool to the printer without using SAP and check if the label is printing properly. There is an option to print from BAR-ONE tool directly.

- If direct printing is working fine then the problem lies with the sap script window settings.

2). If the above does not come as expected then the problem may be with the printer settings. But as you are saying that some of the labels are printing correctly and some of the not, i would rule out this problem.

3). Check if the variables which you are printing is condensed. In Some cases if there are spaces in the variable the printer tries to accommodate spaces while printing and this causes problems with the alignment.

Cheers

VJ

Simha_
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi YJR,

Just Check the barone software language once which u are using in the SAPSCRIPT.

May be there is a conflict there in the program itself while printing.

Check with ur labels the correct one and the one which is not printing correctly,

check whats not common in them and then u can solve this..

Cheers,

Simha.