cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM repository not loading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We recently upgraded our MDM system to 5.5.64.95. All except one of our repositories were then unarchived and loaded successfully.

But we are unable to load the Material repository. When we load, the status shows that it is processing the tables and indices, but in the end the load fails.

Server logs mention 'unique constraint violation'. Could anyone please let me know how to resolve this issue?

I have already tried deleting the repository completely, un-archiving it fresh and then reloading. Did not work.

This is a priority issue and would really appreciate a quick response.

Thank you.

Pari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pari,

Please check that there is no table or field for which code has been duplicated. Sometimes, MDM Console allows you to save a table or field having a duplicate code (may be a product bug), but then it causes problems in loading the repository.

Hope this would help you.

Regards,

Dheeraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. We were able to load the table after the functional team fixed the issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to Update, Verify and Repair.

If you still get error then Delete the repository as described in this article and then unarchive repos.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/6006cc15-fe41-2c10-9887-fa85d8f7...

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried doing this. Had the same issue. Problem fixed after removing non-unique field in table.