Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Korean Character Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our system has been upgraded into ERP2004.We are running some program which will download one report in PDF.Now some Korean Character is appearing as '#' in the downloaded file.It was running perfect in non Unicode system.Anybody with any thoughts?

Regards,

Sinchan

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENT I HOPE THERE MUST BE SOME PROBLEM WITH THE LANGUAGE SETTING FOR SOME CHARACTERS OR THE SOURCE SYSTEM FROM WHERE YOU R DOWNLODING THE REPORT.

THANKS

MRUTYUN

0 Kudos

Hi..Thanks for your answer.Could you pls tell me how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Sinchan

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check OSS notes , There are around 10 OSS notes , which talks about this '#'.

Hope this’ll give you idea!!

<b>P.S award the points.!!! DOn`t forget :)!!!!</b>

Good luck

Thanks

Saquib Khan

"Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers!!"

"Some are wise and some are otherwise"

0 Kudos

I am not finding any OSS notes specific to the Korean character for PDF file download.If you have any pls send me...Thanks

Sinchan

0 Kudos

Look at OSS # 692112 ( PDF conversion: output of CJK languages in Unicode )

Pl..also award the points

Thanks

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have checked the note and it's obsolate.Any other idea?

Thanks,

Sinchan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All:

The PDF file is coming from a SAP Script.Initially in the print preview some # character is coming.But making the font Korean the problem has been resolved.But now the problem is when I download it to PDF those korean character is not appearing propely.Any idea?

0 Kudos

Has anyone found a solution to the problem of Korean characters not displaying properly in the PDF output (.PDF) when running program RSTXPDFT4 ? Please advise. Thanks. Rich