cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept changes button not coming in Requester's inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using Item level Approval WF but using General task for some level to achieve Header level approval.

When approver is Rejecting the SC, The SC is coming to Requester's inbox but "Accept changes" button is not coming there.

Has anybody faced this problem? I think i am missing something in my WF design, but What?

Please help.

Kind Regards,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

Try this,

Please apply the following note & re-test this behaviour with a new

shopping cart.

899943 'Accept changes' after rejection

Check whether the task 10407972 has been assigned as a General Task

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This button is coming for the standard Workflows, but it is not coming for Custom WF. We are already compliance with SP9. So, all these notes are already applied.

The Authorization I have given as high so this is not the problem.

Do i need to put some specific container element in my Workflow step?

Please suggest,

smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Smita,

You can use the Business Add-In (BAdI) BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI.

The standard system features the following authorization levels, which you can set in user maintenance (transaction SU01) or role maintenance (transaction PFCG) on the Personalization tab. Note that user settings override role settings:

·Medium

Changes can be made to the document. After every change, the approval workflow either continues or is restarted.

The system evaluates the start conditions and restarts the workflow if a new approval is required as a result of the change. If this is not the case, the approval workflow continues.

I hope this should solve your problem

Regards

Sanajy