cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove add to favorites button from Opportunity create trx menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

i want to remove "add to favorites" button from <b>Opportunity</b> create transaction in PCUI <b>CRM 5.0</b>. Toolbar group structures:<b>ACC_OPPO01</b> & <b>ACC_OPPORT</b> in <b>CRMC_BLUEPRINT_C</b> does not have any entries. thought of checking these toolbar grp structures in <b>CRMC_BLUEPRINT</b> trx, but did not find any entry for "toolbar group structure" entry under Application Element-> toolbar group.

can anybody let me know how i can find that button in CRM 5.0. and i promise to reward the answers.

regards,

Anu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am not sure about toolbar group in CRM5.0. But i can tell you how to look about for the correct toolbar.

SE16->CRMC_BLUEPRINT->appl(CRMD_BUS2000111 - opp)->event INIT, position 2->get the toolbar group.

SE16->CRMC_TOOLBARGR->paste the toolbar groupd u found above and check the type of event (button) is active or inactive.

If you wanted to make it inactive, goto CRMC_BLUEPRINT_C->application element->toolbar group->tool bar group strucutre-> paste the tool bar group and enter all the events (buttons u wanted) and make them active or inactive checkbox.

hopefully this is wat you are looking for,

Shailaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailaja,

thanks for your answer. i tried doing and it works. only problem i have is when i goto do this: (CRMC_BLUEPRINT_C->application element->toolbar group->tool bar group strucutre: i dont see any entries if i add and make inactive only one entry which is "Add To Favorites" in this case, then on pcui screen it wipes off all other Buttons along with Add To Favorites.

do i need to add rest of buttons(events) in CRMC_BLUEPRINT_C and make them active? is it the same case in CRM 4.0? Appreciate you help on this.

Regards,

Anu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anu,

To get something in the CRMC_BLUEPRINT_C tables, you have to import the S tables. To do this, go, in CRMC_BLUEPRINT_C, to the object you want to modify, for example you tool bar group structure, enter in edit mode and push to the button to import the S table. Then you will be able to make your modification in the C tables. Avoid to change something in the S tables!!

PCUI is working like this :

- check if entry exist in the C table for the specified view

- if not, check in the C table without view

- if not, go to the S table to get the standard values.

Hope this will help you,

Regards,

Frédéric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frédéric,Shailaja,

Thank you so much. i imported all data from S tables and made it inactive for Add to favorites Button.

regards,

Anu.

Answers (0)