cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Termination Date and Time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found in most of the LO cockpit datasources that the initialization programs have this parameter in the init package definition an benfore run the initialization program is necesary to setup a date in the future...

Does anybody could tell me what utility has this paratemer?

I hope somebody could help me with this...

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We setup initialiazation setup tables using (1) Numeric Time Stamp, (2) Time Stamp (3) Calender Date. Based upon the above setup the source system will mark a measure i.e record the number of records passed to the receiving system. Later on upon further request of delta data the source system will send only delta data and changes etc.

Hope that clears you doubt

with Regards

Ranganath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oscar

Termination date & time are the parameters you see when you try to fill up the setup tables .

Once you mentioned selection parameters like document number range , posting date range etc, after that you need to provide a name for this setup run & Termination date & time . This date & time is the date & time till which your setup job (preferably background )will remain active in R/3 system . Once it will exceed theat time & date , the job will automatically get terminated

Hope this helps

Regards

Pradip

(Friends : Don't forget to assign points )

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What happen when you run the setup tables process? I ran the setup tables process and i have the data in the tables; a process filled the tables, the process ran only once .....then.... why is necesary a job with a termination date in the future for this?